We offer a bespoke service to our clients offering subtle or intensive support , mentoring and supervision on a one to one basis or we can offer group support, we can also offer taster sessions and / or accredited workshops.
Activities and workshops include:
- Finance / Budgeting / Debt
- Cooking / Food / Nutrition
- Health / Hygiene
- Parenting / Relationships / Emotions
- Confidence / Self Esteem
- Employment / Volunteering / Educational support
We can also host support groups and forums on specific topics and issues, offer support, advice and guidence, assist with housing and benefit issues, provide trips and activities for members and clients. We also provide a translating and interpreting service and cultural advice and support.
To become a member of the Roots Foundation Wales charity - please email us on the "Contact us" page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Membership fees start from £3.00 per year for service users
£12.00 per year for Third Sector Organisations
£15.00 per year for Statutory Organisations.
Membership benefits includes:
- Discounted training.
- Discounted financial advice for community groups and organisations.
- Financial Grant and funding advice at reduced fees.
- A quarterly newsletter.
- Reduced prices for trips, events and activities.
- Discounted translating and interpreting fees.
- External support and supervision by experienced staff at reduced costs.
Alternatively you can make a donation towards our project which would assist our sustainability - and which would be greatly appreciated.
Please make all cheques payable to : The Roots Foundation Wales